Maryland Crab Dip
450g Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab meat
225g cream cheese
225g sour cream
0.5 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1.5 tsp OLD BAY Seasoning
1 tsp parsley, chopped
60g Parmesan cheese
Pinch chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a glass loaf pan or casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, granulated garlic, and OLD BAY Seasoning together in a bowl.
- Gently fold in lump crab, chopped parsley, and parmesan cheese until blended.
- Pour into the greased pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until top is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley to garnish. Serve with toasted baguette slices.