Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup slivered almonds
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup fresh organic blueberries
1/4 cup of coconut-almond milk (or plain coconut or plain almond milk)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil
3. Add all ingredients in to food processor until completely combined and wet, this may take several minutes.
4. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with off set spatula until evenly spread.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
1. Combine ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine.
2. Removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over and lightly press down into base.
3. Bake an additional 15 minutes
Store in a refrigerator in a sealed container for one week